How can I activate my suspended/deactivated Aadhar Card

Share:


How can I activate my suspended/deactivated Aadhar Card


How can I activate my suspended/deactivated Aadhar Card:-

Hello friends today I will tell you How can I activate my suspended/deactivated  Aadhar Card first of all if you don't know what is Aadhar card then you have to see these Things About Aadhar Card You May Not Have Known.

Actually, the Aadhar card is one of the most important and personal card document.
And nowadays most of the Aadhar card get deactivate there are the few points why the addhar card gets deactivate and

First of all, we will talk about why the Aadhar Card Get's Deactivate Aadhar card is deactivated because the reason is mentioned in section27 and 28 of Aadhar regulation 2016. as this provides most of the Aadhar card gets deactivated if:
  1. More than one Aadhar card is issued by the same person
  2. If the Document/Biometric is not submitted properly which is given  by individual
  3. Children who're has enrolled at 5 years  and doesn't update their biometric when he/she turns 15 the government gives you a window of 2 years to update their biometric data

Now the points come How can I activate my suspended/deactivated  Aadhar Card


First, you have to check whether your aadhar card is deactivated or not for this you have to do
  1. Click on the Verify Aadhar number link which is under aadhar service section
  2. When the link is open, enter your 12-digit aadhar number in the box
  3. Enter the Security code display on the page and press enter
  4. If your Aadhar card is suspended/deactivated you will get the message aadhar number doesn't exist
So be relaxed don't get stress out there are the points in which you can Reactivate your Aadhar card
you have to follow these steps
  1. Visit your nearest aadhar card center.
  2. Take all the documents which are required for the aadhar card updation.
  3. Fill the Aadhar update form that will provide you in the center.
  4. Re-verified you biometrics in which you have to pay very minimal fees.
  5. And one more important point if your biometric meets the previous biometric then
    and only the aadhar card gets updated.

Conclusion:-


I think you will get all the information you want to form this article if you want you can see my other article which is related to addhar card Can I download E Aadhar card without mobile number and OTP?

No comments

Please do not enter any spam link in comment box